American Eagle Auto Glass Is Now Hiring!
If you’ve been looking for a rewarding career in Indiana, consider applying for a position at American Eagle Auto Glass. We repair windows on cars, trucks, recreational vehicles, tractors, and heavy equipment.
What’s it Like to Work at American Eagle Auto Glass?
American Eagle Auto Glass provides a safe workplace and offers a steady source of income for dependable employees. Our company was established 32 years ago in Danville, IL, and has since expanded to provide windshield and auto glass repair to customers in Champaign, as well as Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana; which is a testament to our longevity and stability as an employer. We have an A+ score from the Better Business Bureau and achieved a five-star rating on Yelp.
We fully train our employees, so it’s not a problem if you lack relevant work experience. Our training provides an opportunity to learn valuable new skills. We do perform a background check on new employees.
Types of Job Openings
Our job openings fall into two categories, office help, and installers.
- Office Help – Serves as the voice and face of American Eagle Auto Glass by greeting customers, answering phones and responding to customer questions, coordinating with insurance companies, and managing office operations.
- Installers – As an installer, you will carry out the auto glass repair, replacement, and installation operations. You must possess a valid driver’s license as you will sometimes be required to travel to the customer’s location for installations.
Currently Hiring At:
- Danville, IL – No available openings.
- Champaign, IL – No available openings.
- Terre Haute, IN – Currently hiring Installers! Please email your resume and contact info to email@example.com
- Bloomington, IN – No available openings.
Please contact us to learn more about employment opportunities.